chevron_left View All
Electrical Engineer Career Opportunity
Proven experience should include most of the following project types: financial services, office, interior renovation, civic, education, high tech, mission critical/data centers, and healthcare.
- Perform necessary engineering and design tasks to produce construction documents in conjunction with a team of engineers and designers.
- Help manage scope, budget and schedule to meet project goals.
- Analyze and design complex building systems, including:
- Medium and low voltage power systems
- Lighting, grounding, and process heating systems
- Standby generator and UPS systems for critical power needs
- Fire Alarm and communication systems
- May assist senior engineers in up front site selection and design basis activities.
- Exercise judgment in developing plans or alternatives and work with teams to assure quality plans.
- Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
- Review construction submittals for conformance with the intent of contract and design documents.
- Stamping and signing electrical plans
- Meeting Title 24 and preparing related documentation
- Coordinating with local utility companies
- Meeting and documenting energy efficiency measures for LEED, CHPS and Savings By Design
- Ability to perform assessments of existing buildings