chevron_left View All
Mechanical Engineer Career Opportunity
We are a growing MEP engineering firm in need of a full-time experienced Mechanical Engineer with 7-10 years minimum of mechanical and plumbing design experience for commercial, educational, and retail/warehouse projects. Qualified applicants must have knowledge and understanding of California Codes and the ability to complete projects from design start through construction documents with minimal guidance.
- Research, design, fabricate, and install HVAC mechanical equipment to meet client’s requirements in both large and small projects.
- Consult on HVAC system and equipment design for a wide range of projects, and work with other engineers, project managers, and construction professionals as needed to create and/or modify design parameters.
- Develop and oversee all aspects of production including Clean Room design, computer modeling, selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, testing, and implementation of products and systems.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
- Communicate directly with customers to understand project requirements, goals, design specifications, and operational environments in order to evaluate cost, feasibility, and implementation of new HVAC equipment.
- Create and submit detailed bids that outline costs and timelines for construction or extraction projects in accordance with deadlines.
- Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of managers, engineers, drafters, and manufacturing personnel during all project phases.